Floss Dental has a long-standing commitment to the dental care needs of our communities. Your safety is our highest priority and during this global COVID-19 pandemic, our commitment to providing you a safe and reliable place to receive care is even more important to us.
We’re happy that we are able to continue providing all of our dental services in accordance with the current guidelines from the Australian Dental Association.
In line with government direction, we have implemented extra procedures to keep our staff and patients safe.
We kindly request that patients call us to make an appointment rather than coming in to the dental clinic in person without an appointment.
Patients will be seen by appointment only.
What we are doing?
- Our staff do not come to work if they have cold/flu symptoms.
- All of our staff have their temperature tested daily before commencing work.
- Our staff will be wearing a mask at all times.
- In addition to our superior infection control protocols, we will be disinfecting all surfaces that you may come into contact with including door handles, pens, bathroom, etc. multiple times a day.
- Any items that have the potential to carry the virus will be removed from reception including magazines, pamphlets and toys.
- Chairs in reception have been moved to maintain the required social distancing requirements.
- We will continue to monitor the advice given by the Australian Dental Association (ADA), NSW Health and the Australian Government.
- Patients will NOT be seen if they have been overseas in the past 14 days and/or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Patients will be asked to show COVID Vaccination Certificate to staff.
- Patients will NOT be seen if they have cold/flu symptoms.
- Patients must wear a Medical or FFP2 mask upon arrival and at all times except when on the dental chair.
- Patients will be required to scan a QR code to check-in upon arrival for contact tracing purposes.
- Hand sanitiser is available on arrival and departure at the front desk.
- Patients will also be required to rinse their mouth with a pre-procedural mouthwash.
- Patients under the age of 18 may be accompanied by 1 parent or guardian. Any other accompanying family members will be asked to wait outside.
If you have any questions or concerns about our response to COVID-19, please do contact us.
We are more than happy to address these with you.